Classes & Schedule (for adults)
We conduct small group classes five days a week – Monday to Friday. The duration of each session is one hour. Our weekly schedule is as follows:
- Monday: Beginner Practice – opening up of joints and muscles.
- Tuesday: Intermediate – asanas for overall body strengthening.
- Wednesday: Intense Intermediate – asanas for Core strengthening.
- Thursday: Chest opening asana practice and Pranayama.
- Friday: Supine Postures to increase relaxation of your body and mind
* Surya Namaskara will be done on all the days.
5:45am to 6:45am
7:30am to 8:30am
12 noon to 1pm
(thrice a week):
3:30pm to 4:30pm
6pm to 7pm
Yoga exclusively designed for children aged between 4 to 6 years as well as those in the age group of 6 to 12 years. Learning with fun using various child-friendly techniques. These are special classes conducted by experienced trainers skilled in teaching yoga for children.
Highlights of Children’s yoga at Abhisarga:
- Animal yoga stories: to help children remember names of posters and kindle their imagination.
- Learning different body movements: forward/backward bends; inversions and twists with their benefits.
- Guided visualisation with music: to enhance creativity of mind and feel happy.
- Fun games: to work on motor skills, attention, retention, memory and body reflex.
- Learning suryanamaskara: creating a home practice.
- Fun partners and group yoga: to make friends, work as a team and learn responsibility.
- Learning to breath well: simple everyday exercises.